Babaji is peaceful and cheerful most of the time. He is very cooperative in his care that is needed now 24-7, and is accomplished by paid professionals and volunteer support. All “activities of daily life” like eating, dressing, toileting, and moving go on because he has wonderful care and maximum assistance.
We all can support him:
- By praying for his well being
- By acknowledging one another with love
- By knowing that we are each different and yet we each belong in Fellowship
- By respecting our diversity and our unity:
- Our diversity in backgrounds, experiences, age, gender, interpretations, samskaras;
- Our unity in answering the call to self development, in attempting to live a virtuous life, in intending to practice regular sadhana, in cultivating awareness of the divine presence in our heart, in supporting each other in our spiritual quest and by carrying the responsibility of his work through the institutions he inspired
Babaji has regained use of his right hand, does not write, does answer basic yes/no questions with nods, sometimes recognizes us. He practices physical therapy with fun, play, concentration, winning spirit
Babaji is still teaching and blessing. He profoundly exemplifies:
I am not the body
I am not the mind
I am the Self.
With love to all
The Caretaker Team